Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Charlie Daniels at Seven Springs Resort

Charlie Daniels Volunteer Jam will be at Seven Springs Resort July 3.
Volunteer Jam 2008 will be at the Grey Rock Amphitheatre. This year's line-up features The Charlie Daniels Band performing hits like "The Devil Went Down to Georgia," "The South's Gonna Do It Again," and "In America." How better then to celebrate Fourth of July then with Charlie Daniels and friends.
38 Special is also playing, their hits include "Caught Up In You" and "If I'd Been The One." Shooter Jennings is also featured. Don't miss this event,it will be one to enjoy.
I ordered my tickets and got great seats.
For more details Seven Springs Resort Concerts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give thanks to you for the entry. I just about handed your blog site up in Yahoo but now I am glad I checked it out and got to go by way of it. I'm absolutely a small far better informed now. I understand very a few men and women that will want to check it out. They'll for certain delight in the heck out of what I just read as well. LOL. --Matt

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://toclimb.org

Also welcome you!